Welcome to My Quilting Nest

Welcome to my passion of quilting, I live in Northland New Zealand. I love all the fabrics, and could sew every day, my mind is always a buzz of ideas. So wander through my blog and please post comments - always open to ideas - enjoy - Thanks Janis







Monday, August 16, 2010

New Quilt

Hi again, well at long last I have taken some photos of my quilt. Very pleased with the finished quilt. I learnt a lot from this class at The Country Yard and taken by Ans. Thanks Ans. Thanks also to Leeanne for suggesting to shadow around the flowers.

5 comments:

Kerryn said...

Just gorgeous ... well done!!

Raewyn said...

Lovely Janis - and so cool that it is finished!! Awesome work!

Leeanne said...

Once again great work by you...I love the colours.

Leeanne said...

P.S click on Janis' photo's to see her fab quilting!Love that stipple.

quiltingnana said...

your colors are marvelous