Welcome to My Quilting Nest

Welcome to my passion of quilting, I live in Northland New Zealand. I love all the fabrics, and could sew every day, my mind is always a buzz of ideas. So wander through my blog and please post comments - always open to ideas - enjoy - Thanks Janis







Saturday, July 10, 2010

More camelias

Just couldn't resist these camelias - unbelievable that they come off the same tree. Something you probably didn't know about me - I used to collect porcelain shoes, these ones came from Italy.

2 comments:

Raewyn said...

These camellias are quite something aren't they? Those shoes are beautiful; I guess you just collect fabric now do you?

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

your collecting days are over--now it is just fabric and quilting tools--at least that seems to be the normal for us quilt-y folks!!!
Love those flowers--I take alot of photos of flowers myself!!!
read all you posts--love all your projects--great work that you do--and if you want to take photos of sea gulls--I have plenty here you can come and visit and take as many as you like!!!!
Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment--I love to meet new bloggers!!!
Have a great day--I will be back--
Hugs, Di of quiltingisblissful.blogspot.com