Welcome to My Quilting Nest

Welcome to my passion of quilting, I live in Northland New Zealand. I love all the fabrics, and could sew every day, my mind is always a buzz of ideas. So wander through my blog and please post comments - always open to ideas - enjoy - Thanks Janis







Friday, July 11, 2014

Wall Hanging:

My friend Jacki gave me this kit she bought in Australia a while ago, she said when she read it thought of me??!!  So it now hangs in my kitchen, I purchased the butterfly hanging years ago and finally found a use for it, as you do.  This hanging gets a lot of comments, but is so true ??

I think I got carried away with the embroidery, seems to be a
lot more than the pattern.

Really will have to use my camera.

1 comment:

Raewyn said...

Hehe Laura and I saw this at a random shop we were in - wow Mum you should get this, it suits you to a 't'. Don't worry Laura, I said, I already have the pattern!!!