Welcome to My Quilting Nest

Welcome to my passion of quilting, I live in Northland New Zealand. I love all the fabrics, and could sew every day, my mind is always a buzz of ideas. So wander through my blog and please post comments - always open to ideas - enjoy - Thanks Janis







Thursday, July 19, 2012

CHRISTENING CLOTHES GRANDCHILDREN

I made the shoes as well for the youngest one he looked lovely all in white.  The eldest one had a white top and black trousers, I was a very proud Nana that day.



Finally found the photos of the outfits I made for the grandchildren for their christening.

2 comments:

Leeanne said...

Sweet, soft, crisp & you must have been proud :-)

Raewyn said...

Lovely outfits Janis, that pintucking is fab and love the little pearl buttons. Hope you got some good photos of the boys in them.