Welcome to My Quilting Nest

Welcome to my passion of quilting, I live in Northland New Zealand. I love all the fabrics, and could sew every day, my mind is always a buzz of ideas. So wander through my blog and please post comments - always open to ideas - enjoy - Thanks Janis







Sunday, October 31, 2010

Quilting exhibition

What a wonderful day was had at the Country Yard Quilting Exhibition. There was some beautiful work on display - some very talented ladies out there - the mini quilt challenge saw entries come from everywhere great to see such enthusiasm. Jacki's Kiwiana quilt is just gorgeous great use of these fabrics.

2 comments:

Leeanne said...

fantastic day had by all.great to have you taking photo's.

Kerryn said...

Congratulations on winning viewers choice with your gorgeous table centre.